2025年12月英语六级听力真题 卷一 对话2

2025-12-20 浏览(1,448)

Conversation Two
对话2
M: It's getting late and we're both displaying signs of weariness,
男士:天不早了,我们俩都已经面露疲态了。
I think we should call it a day and meet again tomorrow morning.
我觉得今天就到这儿吧,明天早上再碰。
W: Oh,come on, Jeff. We are so close. Don't you think we are almost done?
女士:哦,别呀,杰夫。我们都快完成了,你不觉得就差临门一脚了吗?
Let's do two more hours,please.
求你了,再做两个小时吧。
M: One hour,then I'm going home.
男士:就一个小时,之后我必须回家。
W:Okay fine.I think we are making good progress, and that with a few more amendments we will be all done.
女士:好吧行。我觉得我们进展挺顺利的,再做几处修改就能全部完成了。
M: I'm sure looking forward to it. I'm so tired of this project.
男士:我可太期待结束了。我已经厌倦这个项目了。
Don't get me wrong It's a great professional opportunity for me and a milestone for the company.
别误会,这对我来说是个很棒的职业机遇,对公司来说也是一个里程碑,
But it's just been so long.
但这个项目实在拖太久了。
W:Yeah,two months working on nothing, but the same contract is a little tough.
女士:是啊,整整两个月就围着同一份合同转,确实有点熬人。
Nevertheless, I think that with a bit of luck, we'll be done by next week
不过,我觉得运气好的话,我们下周就能搞定。
M: You must be delusional.
男士:你肯定是妄想了。
W:You don't think so?
女士:你不这么认为吗?
M: No chance. Sections 4, 5, 8,and 9 still have to be aligned in the new framework.
男士:根本不可能。第 4、5、8、9 部分还得在新框架下协调一致,
Then we need to proofread the whole thing and make sure all selling points are watertight.
然后我们得通读全文校对,确保所有卖点都无懈可击。
W: But that will all take no more than a couple of days.
女士:但这些活儿撑死也就两天就能干完啊。
M: I wasn't finished.When we are done with it and send it upstairs, what do you think will happen?
男士:我还没说完呢。等我们做完提交上去,你觉得会发生什么?
W:What?
女士:什么意思?
M: They'll argue about it for like a month.
男士:他们会为这份合同争论差不多一个月。
There's always going to be the odd board member who intervenes and demands rectifications be made.
总会有个别董事会成员跳出来干预,要求修改。
They might think that being helpful,but in reality,that being obstructive and hampering progress.
他们可能觉得自己是在帮忙,但实际上,这纯属阻碍进度。
W: Oh,Jeff, you're too preoccupied and cynical.
女士:哦,杰夫,你太心事重重、太愤世嫉俗了。
It won't be anywhere as bad as that. You'll see.
事情根本不会那么糟,你等着瞧。
The entire managerial hierarchy wants to see this project implemented as soon as possible.
整个管理层都希望这个项目能尽快落地,
And the board too is virtually unanimous in its support.
董事会也几乎一致支持。
Go on then, let's stop there and meet up again at the same time tomorrow.
那行吧,今天就到这儿,明天同一时间再碰。
Questions five to eight are based on the conversation you have just heard.
第五至第八题基于你刚刚听到的对话。
Q5:Why does the man suggest they call it a day?
Q5:男士为什么建议今天就到此为止?
Q6: What does the woman say is a little tough?
Q6:女士说什么事情有点熬人?
Q7:What does the man say the woman must be in thinking they'll finish by next week?
Q7:男士认为,女士觉得他们下周能完成项目是一种什么想法?
Q8: What does the entire managerial hierarchy want to see according to the woman?
Q8:根据女士的说法,整个管理层希望看到什么?
二维码
扫码听力原文

更多听力原文

Loading...