2024年12月英语六级听力真题 卷一对话1

2024-12-22 浏览(2,080)

Conversation One
对话1
M: Okay,then. This here is your yearly performance review.
M: 好的,那么。这是你今年的工作绩效评估。
You've been with the company for three years and under my direct supervision for the past 12 months.
你在公司工作了三年,过去12个月在我的直接监督下。
Your report is mostly good, but there are a couple of issues we must discuss.
你的报告基本上是好的,但我们必须讨论几个问题。
The report is yours to take with you. We'll go through the main points together now
报告您可以带走。我们现在一起过一遍主要要点。
And you can comb through it in greater detail later. Do you have any questions before we start?
稍后你可以更详细地梳理它。开始之前你有什么问题吗?
W: No, sir.
W: 不,先生。
M: I'll get straight to it then. It is evident that you are a hard worker. You are punctual and industrious.
M: 那我就直接说了。很明显,你是一个勤奋的人。你守时且勤奋工作。
Furthermore, you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
此外,你具有强大的分析能力和对细节的关注。
The company, myself included, are happy with your productivity and overall performance.
公司,包括我自己在内,对你的生产力和整体表现感到满意。
W: Thank you. I appreciate the recognition.
W: 谢谢你。我很感激这种认可。
M: Do you agree, then, with this depiction so far?
M: 那么,到目前为止,你同意这种描述吗?
W: Yeah. It's a little simplistic, perhaps, but that's to be expected from this kind of evaluation.
W: 是的。可能有点简单化了,但考虑到这种评估的性质,这是可以预料的。
M:Sure. Would you want to add anything? Your comments can be added to the report if you wish.
M:当然。您想添加些什么吗?如果您愿意,您的评论可以加到报告里。
W: Oh, there's no need. It's a flattering portrayal, really.
W: 哦,没必要。这真是一个讨人喜欢的描绘。
M: Thank you, though.
M: 不过,还是谢谢你。
W: Okay. This leads me to the not so good part.
W: 好的。这让我想到了不太好的部分。
This mostly centers around one behavioral aspect-your ability to work with others.
这主要围绕一个行为方面——你与他人合作的能力。
M:I see.
M:我明白了。
W: Yes. As you already know, over the last several months, there have been some complaints raised about your communication style.
W: 是的。正如你已经知道的,过去几个月里,关于你的沟通风格有人提出了一些投诉。
M: Of course. We already had, like, three meetings about this.
M: 当然。我们已经就这个问题开了三次会了。
Look, all I'm going to say is that it was never my intention to offend anyone.
看,我要说的就是,我从未有意冒犯任何人。
Simply put, I don't like to write long emails because, frankly, I think they're a waste of time.
简单来说,我不喜欢写长邮件,因为坦白讲,我认为它们是在浪费时间。
Conciseness is efficiency. I feel that writing long emails hurts that same productivity you praised me for just a minute ago.
简洁就是效率。我觉得写长篇电子邮件会损害你刚才还赞扬我的那种生产力。
And I already apologized if anyone was offended.
如果有人感到冒犯,我已经道歉了。
But to be perfectly honest, I think anyone who was offended was being a little too sensitive.
但是说实话,我认为任何感到被冒犯的人有点过于敏感了。
Questions 1 to 4 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题1到4是基于你刚才听到的对话。
Q1.What are the speakers most probably doing?
问题1.说话者最有可能在做什么?
Q2.What does the woman say she appreciates?
问题2.女人说她欣赏什么?
Q3.What has given rise to some complaints about the woman?
问题3.什么导致了一些人对这位女士的抱怨?
Q4.Why doesn't the woman like to write long emails?
问题4.为什么这位女士不喜欢写长邮件?
二维码
扫码听力原文

更多听力原文

Loading...