2024年12月英语六级听力真题 卷一对话2

2024-12-22 浏览(967)

Conversation Two
对话2
M:So tell me,why do you wish to study medicine?
M:那么告诉我,你为什么想学医呢?
W: I've always wanted to be a doctor.
W: 我一直想成为一名医生。
I come from a small town where health care was never the best, and I think that had a profound effect on me.
我来自一个医疗条件从不是最好的小镇,我认为这对我的影响很大。
As a child, I remember thinking how great it would be to serve the community and cure people.
小时候,我记得自己曾想过,能够服务社区和治愈人们是多么伟大的事情。
M: What other people or events in your life have shaped your interest in becoming a doctor?
M: 在你的生活中,还有哪些人或事件影响了你成为医生的兴趣?
W: Well, that's hard to say. I would certainly say my parents have been a key factor.
W: 嗯,这很难说。我肯定会说我父母是关键因素。
They always pushed me to study hard, and I certainly wouldn't be here without their support.
他们总是督促我努力学习,如果没有他们的支持,我肯定不会在这里。
I guess I was also immensely fortunate to have good teachers and friends around me.
我想我也是非常幸运的,因为我周围有好的老师和朋友。
At the end of the day, I've always been surrounded by a positive environment,conducive to my working hard and pursuing my dreams.
在一天结束时,我总是被一个积极的环境所包围,这有利于我努力工作和追求我的梦想。
M: Is there any medical branch that you would like to specialize in?
M: 你有想要专攻的医学分支吗?
W: I haven't decided yet. It's still early days. However, if I had to say, internal medicine.
W: 我还没决定。现在还早。不过,如果非要说的话,我想是内科。
M: Why internal medicine?
M: 为什么选择内科?
W: I know it's no picnic, but I find it the most intriguing because it covers so much and ties together so many other specialties.
W: 我知道这不容易,但我发现它最吸引人,因为它涵盖了太多内容,并且将许多其他专业联系在一起
M: Thank you. Now I'd like to address your academic history and projected grades.
M: 谢谢。现在我想谈谈你的学术历史和预期成绩。
We like to think of ourselves as a prestigious institution with a highly competitive and promising student body.
我们喜欢将自己视为一个享有盛誉的机构,拥有一个高度竞争和充满希望的学生群体。
As you know, to get into our programs, you need at least an 85 percent score in the entrance exam.
正如你所知,要进入我们的项目,你至少需要在入学考试中获得85%的分数。
Do you think you can attain this?
你认为你能达到这个标准吗?
W: I think so, yes.
W: 我认为可以,是的。
M: I'm looking at your school grades now, and I'll be honest. It's a bit of a mixed bag.
M: 我正在查看你的学校成绩,说实话,成绩有点参差不齐。
You do get top grades here and there, but you are not very, shall we say, consistent?
你这里那里确实有拿高分,但你不是很稳定,我们可以说吗?
I see no problem in making you a conditional offer,but consider yourself warned.
我可以给你一个有条件录取,但你要注意了。
Our entrance exam is, to use your own words, no picnic.
我们的入学考试,用你自己的话来说,绝非易事。
Questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题5到8是基于你刚才听到的对话。
Q5. What does the woman say she has always wanted to do since childhood?
问题5. 女士说她从小就想做什么?
Q6.What do we learn about the woman's parents from the conversation?
问题6. 从对话中我们了解到关于女士的父母什么信息?
Q7. Why does the woman say she wants to choose internal medicine as her specialty?
问题7. 女士为什么说她想选择内科作为她的专业?
Q8.How does the man describe the women's school grades?
问题8.男人是如何描述女性的学校成绩的?
二维码
扫码听力原文

更多听力原文

Loading...