Justin: Great. Now I have my souvenirs.
贾斯汀:太好了,纪念品我已经买到手了。
So where are we going next, Wu Yue?
吴越,我们接下来要去哪里?
Wu Yue: I'm taking you to Zhaoxing, a pretty Dong minority village.
吴越:我带你去肇兴,一座风景秀美的侗族村寨。
It's considered one of China's most beautiful villages.
它被称作中国最美的村寨之一。
Justin: Great. I can't wait.
贾斯汀:太棒了,我已经迫不及待了。
There must be a lot to see.
那里一定有很多值得观赏的景致。
Wu Yue: There is.
吴越:确实有不少看点。
First, I'll take you to see the beautiful drum towers,
首先,我带你去参观精美的鼓楼,
and then the wind and rain bridges.
之后再去看风雨桥。
Wu Yue: The Dong play the lusheng, too.
吴越:侗族也会吹奏芦笙。
Perhaps you'll see them perform the Grand Song of the Dong people.
说不定你还能欣赏到侗族大歌表演。
Believe me, you'll love it.
相信我,你一定会喜欢的。
Justin:Wow. I'm really looking forward to it now.
贾斯汀:哇,我现在满心期待。
扫码查看听力音频