Justin: Hey, Wu Yue. Do you know what kind of instrument these Miao performers are playing?
贾斯汀:嘿,吴越,你知道这些苗族表演者演奏的是什么乐器吗?
Wu Yue: Yes, it's called a lusheng, my favourite musical instrument.
吴越:我知道,它叫芦笙,是我最喜欢的乐器。
Justin: It sounds beautiful. Is it made of bamboo?
贾斯汀:音色真好听。它是竹子做的吗?
Wu Yue: Yes. Can you guess when it was invented?
吴越:没错。你猜猜它是什么时候发明的?
Justin: Hmm...500 years ago? I can't tell. I know China has a very long history.
贾斯汀:嗯……五百年前?我说不准。我只知道中国历史十分悠久。
Wu Yue: That's a good guess. But the lusheng actually has a history of over 3,000 years.
吴越:猜得挺接近了。但芦笙实际上已经有三千多年的历史了。
It's even mentioned in the oldest collection of Chinese poetry.
中国最古老的诗歌总集里都有对它的记载。
Justin: Wow, such a long time ago. There must be many beautiful songs.
贾斯汀:哇,历史这么久远。那一定有很多动听的曲子。
Wu Yue: Yes, indeed. And they all make me proud.
吴越:确实如此,这些乐曲都让我倍感自豪。
You know, I'm a Miao, too, and I'm really proud of our culture.
你知道的,我也是苗族,我为我们民族的文化感到无比骄傲。
Wu Yue: Look, the performers are performing the lusheng dance.
吴越:你看,演员们正在跳芦笙舞。
Justin: This is great. And I really like the silver accessories that the girls are wearing.
贾斯汀:太精彩了。我特别喜欢姑娘们身上佩戴的银饰。
Wu Yue: Oh, they're traditional handmade accessories.
吴越:哦,这些是传统手工银饰。
I can help you buy some souvenirs if you like.
如果你喜欢,我可以帮你买几件当作纪念品。
Justin: Great, thanks. I hope they're not too expensive.
贾斯汀:太好了,谢谢你。希望价格不会太贵。
Wu Yue: Oh, well, it'll depend on the percentage of silver.
吴越:这个嘛,价格要看银的含量高低。
扫码查看听力音频