W: Good morning. I'm looking for a present for my nephew, Lawrence.
女: 早上好。我想给我的侄子劳伦斯买个礼物。
M: Hi. Do you have anything in mind?
男: 您好。您心里有想要的东西吗?
W: I'm not sure. No. Do you know what boys aged around ten typically like?
女: 我不确定。没有。您知道十岁左右的男孩通常喜欢什么吗?
M: For that age group, our biggest seller this year has been this action figure.
男: 那个年龄段的话,我们今年最畅销的是这款动作玩偶。
It's called Bobo Man, and it's incredibly popular.
它叫波波侠(Bobo Man),非常受欢迎。
W: Does it do anything?
女: 它能做什么吗?(它有什么功能吗?)
M: Not by itself. It has no batteries, if that's what you mean.
男: 它本身不能做什么。如果您是指这个意思的话,它不需要电池。
There's a Bobo Man cartoon popular amongst young children, you see.
您看,有一部叫波波侠的卡通片在小孩子中很流行。
And this toy is the lead character from the show.
这个玩具就是那部动画片里的主角。
W: Oh, I understand now, I've never heard of it, but I do know little Lawrence loves cartoons.
女: 哦,我明白了。我没听说过,但我知道小劳伦斯很喜欢看卡通片。
Do you have any other popular toys? Perhaps something educational.
您还有其他受欢迎的玩具吗?也许能有点教育意义的?
M: Yes, of course. Right over here, we have dozens of puzzles for children of all ages.
男: 有的,当然。就在这边,我们有几十种适合不同年龄孩子的拼图。
They are fun, great for exercising the mind and can be played either alone or in groups.
它们很有趣,非常锻炼思维,可以一个人玩也可以多人一起玩。
W: I like this sort of idea. Lawrence has a sister who is slightly older,
女: 我喜欢这个主意。劳伦斯有个比他大一点的姐姐,
so maybe a game that they can play together would be good.
所以也许一个他们可以一起玩的游戏会不错。
M: What do you think of Battleships, then? It's a total classic.
男: 那您觉得《海战棋》(Battleships)怎么样?
It has been around since the 1930s
这可是个绝对的经典。它从20世纪30年代就有了。
W: Oh, yeah. We had one of those when growing up.
女: 哦,是啊。我们小时候家里就有一副。
M: Of course you did. Everyone did. And kids enjoy it just as much today as you and I did when we were young.
男: 当然有啦。大家都有。现在的孩子们玩这个游戏,和我们小时候一样开心。
Some games just never get old.
有些游戏就是经典永不过时啊。
W: I suppose you are right. I have fond memories playing Battleships when it was raining outside and we had to stay indoors.
女: 我想您说得对。下雨天我们不得不待在屋里时玩《海战棋》的回忆很美好。
That's decided then. How much?
那就决定买这个了。多少钱?
M: 19 pounds and 90 pence, please.
男: 19英镑90便士。
W: There you are. Have a nice day.
女: 给您。祝您有愉快的一天。
M: Thank you. You too.
男: 谢谢。您也是。
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题12到15是基于你刚刚听到的对话。
12.What is the woman doing?
女士在做什么?
13.How does the man describe Bobo Man,the action figure?
男士如何描述动作玩偶波波侠?
14. What kind of game does the woman think would be good for Lawrence?
女士认为什么样的游戏适合劳伦斯?
15. What do we learn from the conversation about the game Battleships?
关于海战棋游戏,我们从对话中了解到什么?
扫码听力原文