M: How many applications did we get, Mary?
M: 玛丽,我们收到了多少份申请?
W: Well, overall we got over 200.
W: 总的来说,我们有200多个。
M: Wow, that many!
M: 哇,这么多!
W: Yes, but most of which we can reject right away, people who don’t have the right experience, qualifications, that kind of thing.
W: 是的,但我们可以马上拒绝大多数人,那些没有正确经验、资历之类的人。
W: And so, I drew up a short list of 12 candidates.
W: 因此,我草拟了一份12名候选人的短名单。
M: Are we going to interview all of them?
M: 我们要采访他们吗?
W: I think we should. But certainly, I’ll let you have a look first.
W: 我认为我们应该。当然,我先让你看看。
M: Great, so, who will we get then?
M: 太好了,那么,我们会得到谁呢?
W: Well, I think we have got some pretty strong candidates. Two in particular.
W: 嗯,我认为我们有一些非常强大的候选人。特别是两个。
M: They have the right kind of qualification?
M: 他们有正确的资格?
W: I certainly say so. A strong educational background, experience in sales, language skills ...
W: 我当然这么说。良好的教育背景、销售经验、语言技能。。。
M: Good. Look forward to meeting all of them.
M: 很好。期待与他们所有人见面。
W: So, I’d say we do a set interview for that.
W: 所以,我想说我们为此做一个固定的采访。
W: A few general questions, then onto specifics. We could also ask them to give a short presentation.
W: 一些一般性问题,然后是具体问题。我们也可以请他们做一个简短的介绍。
M: Great. I’m really looking forward to this.
M: 太好了。我真的很期待这个。
扫码听力原文