2026年英语专八真题听力 对话2

2026-05-10 浏览(4)

W: Nelson, what is the most important aspect of building a great character?
女:纳尔逊,塑造一个出色角色最重要的方面是什么?
M: Many things. Life experience, including weird eating habits, and then physical aspects are also extremely important.
男:有很多方面。生活经历,包括奇怪的饮食习惯,还有外在的肢体表现也非常重要。
We are constantly doing things with our bodies that reflect the way that we feel and what we think.
我们的肢体动作会不断反映内心的感受和想法。
W: Now a more specific question. Do you write an outline before you actually start writing?
女:现在问个更具体的问题。正式动笔前,你会先写大纲吗?
M: Sometimes. I don't particularly like doing it, but certain stories demand it.
男:有时候会。我不太喜欢写大纲,但有些故事必须要写。
W: Now I'd like to ask you about your favorite films. What type of structure do these films usually have?
女:我想问问你最喜欢的电影。这些电影通常是什么叙事结构?
M: They completely vary. Different films have vastly different structures.
男:各不相同。不同电影的叙事结构差异很大。
I love the structure in some films: instead of starting at the beginning and going until the end,
我喜欢有些电影的结构:不是从头讲到尾,
it starts in the middle and goes backwards and forwards—very interesting.
而是从中间开始,来回穿插叙事——非常有意思。
W: During the writing process, do you ever find that your characters start to speak for themselves?
女:写作过程中,你会发现角色开始有自己的想法、自己开口说话吗?
M: Always. If they don't speak for themselves, then I'm sure I've done something wrong.
男:一直都会。如果角色没有自己的声音,那肯定是我哪里写砸了。
W: Does dialogue come easily or is it difficult for you?
女:写台词对你来说轻松还是困难?
M: No, none of it comes easily. It's all painful. Everything in writing a script is very, very hard.
男:一点都不轻松,全程都很煎熬。写剧本的每一件事都特别特别难。
W: What about your daily routine when you're writing? Do you have one?
女:你写作时的日常作息是怎样的?有固定习惯吗?
M: Working out is a huge part of it. I do boxing and yoga. I go to the gym, but I'm not very fond of jogging.
男:运动是重要一环。我打拳击、练瑜伽,也去健身房,但不太喜欢慢跑。
Other things that also help: putting my phone away, turning it off and leaving it in another room, and listening to music sometimes.
还有些事也有帮助:把手机收起来、关机放到另一个房间,偶尔听听音乐。
W: Have you ever experienced writer's block? That is, have you ever found yourself totally unable to write?
女:你经历过写作瓶颈吗?就是完全写不出东西的时候。
M: Oh, yes. I think it happens to all writers, and it's really awful.
男:当然有。我觉得所有作家都会遇到,特别难受。
You sit in front of the computer, hour after hour, and you don't write a single word. Very frustrating, very depressing.
坐在电脑前,一小时又一小时,一个字都写不出来,特别沮丧、压抑。
W: How did you overcome it?
女:你是怎么克服的?
M: Well, I have to admit that I've tried a lot of things: keeping a strict routine, meditation, writing on paper, using a notebook, working with colleagues.
男:我试过很多办法:坚持固定作息、冥想、手写、用笔记本、和同事一起创作。
Finally, what worked for me was camping a few days alone in the woods. When I came back, I could write again.
最后对我管用的是:独自去树林里露营几天,回来后就能写了。
W: How interesting! Screenwriting is obviously a solitary job. How do you deal with it? Is it hard to be alone so much?
女:真有意思!编剧显然是很孤独的工作。你怎么应对?长时间独处会不会很难熬?
M: As a matter of fact, I like being alone and working alone, although it can get hard sometimes.
男:其实我喜欢独处、独自工作,虽然偶尔也会觉得难熬。
When you work in an office, you can discuss things with people or even get mad at them. But when you work alone, you have to do all these things with yourself.
在办公室工作可以和人讨论,甚至闹别扭;但独自工作,所有事都得自己扛。
But it's not really a problem for me.
但这对我来说不算什么问题。
W: Well, I'm glad to hear that, Nelson. Thank you very much for talking to us on the show.
女:很高兴听到你这么说,纳尔逊。非常感谢你来到我们节目。
M: You're welcome.
男:不客气。
This is the end of Part Two of the interview.
采访第二部分到此结束。
Questions 6 to 10 are based on what you have just heard.
第6至10题基于刚才听到的内容。
Question six, What does the man say about writing an outline?
问题六:关于写大纲,男士说了什么?
Question seven, What makes the man know his writing process goes wrong?
问题七:什么情况会让男士知道自己的写作出了问题?
Question eight, What does the man usually do as a daily routine while writing?
问题八:男士写作时通常有什么日常习惯?
Question nine, How does the man get over writer's block?
问题九:男士是如何克服写作瓶颈的?
Question ten, What is the man's working habit?
问题十:男士的工作习惯是什么?
二维码
扫码听力原文

更多听力原文

Loading...