2026年6月英语六级听力真题 卷一 对话1

2026-07-01 浏览(108)

Conversation One
对话一
M: Welcome to Business Matters.
男:欢迎收看《职场要事》栏目。
Today, we have invited career development consultant Lucy Williams to talk about how to get ahead at work.
今天我们邀请到职业发展顾问露西・威廉姆斯,和大家聊聊职场晋升之道。
Hi, Lucy. Many of us never seem to get promoted. Why is that? And what can we do about it?
你好,露西。很多人一直得不到升职,这是什么原因?我们又该怎么做?
W: One mistake people make is to limit communication only to their bosses.
女:人们常犯的一个错误是,只和领导沟通。
It’s important to expand your network and include your coworkers.
拓展人脉、多和同事交流同样很重要。
M: But some of our coworkers are less senior to us. Is it really necessary to connect with them?
男:但有些同事资历比我们浅,还有必要主动和他们搞好关系吗?
W: It’s important not to underestimate your colleagues.
女:千万别低估身边同事
Sometimes a job title might not clearly demonstrate the influence they may have.
有时候职位头衔并不能完全体现一个人的实际影响力。
M: Now many of us think that working hard creates a good impression, but this isn’t always true, is it?
男:很多人觉得埋头苦干就能留下好印象,但事实并非总是如此,对吗?
W: That’s right. We should avoid trying to take on too much work and constantly staying late just to show that you are committed.
女:没错。不要为了表现自己敬业,就包揽大量工作、天天熬夜加班。
M: I see. So setting expectations too high at the beginning can make us look bad if we don’t maintain them.
男:我明白了。如果一开始给自己定下过高的目标,后续无法兑现,反而会减分。
W: Yeah. It’s better to make sure you are putting in quality time instead of just a large quantity of time.
女:是的。与其单纯堆砌时长,不如保证高效高质量地工作,
And these efforts can easily be demonstrated by the results we achieve.
你的付出完全可以用工作成果来体现。
M: What about helping others at work? Should you try and go beyond your normal responsibilities and offer to help people with their projects?
男:那在职场主动帮助他人该怎么做?要不要超出本职工作,主动帮同事处理项目?
W: Extend your assistance to those who need it, but only as long as your own work will not go unattended.
女:可以向有需要的人伸出援手,但前提是不能耽误自己的本职工作。
If someone can benefit from your assistance or advice, help them out to gain their respect and trust.
如果你的帮助、建议能给对方带来价值,主动帮忙可以收获他人的尊重与信任。
M: But it goes without saying that you shouldn’t act like a know-it-all. Otherwise, you’ll appear arrogant.
男:但有一点毋庸置疑:不要装作无所不知的样子,否则会显得十分傲慢。
W: Absolutely. Be humble. And you’ll get a lot of time later on to show your genius.
女:完全正确。保持谦逊,往后会有大把机会展现你的能力。
Questions one to four are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题一至四基于你刚刚听到的对话。
Question 1. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
问题 1:两位说话人主要在讨论什么内容?
Question 2. What does the woman say is one mistake people make?
问题 2:女士称人们常会犯下哪一个错误?
Question 3. What does the woman advise people to do in their work?
问题 3:女士建议大家在工作中应当怎么做?
Question 4. Why does the man say one should not act like a know-it-all?
问题 4:男士为什么说人不应该装作无所不知的样子?
二维码
扫码听力原文

更多听力原文

Loading...