2024年6月英语六级听力真题 卷二 对话1

2024-07-24 浏览(1,439)

Conversation One
对话1
M: I've just bought a new blender.
M:我刚买了一台新的搅拌机。
W: What's that?
W:那是什么?
M: A blender, you know, a machine that blends food.
M:搅拌机,你知道的,一种混合食物的机器。
W: Uh, yes, of course, the electric kitchen appliance.
W:呃,是的,当然了,厨房电器。
M: Exactly, this one is state-of-the-art. I've been meaning to buy one for a while, and I did thorough research on which specific model to get.
M:没错,这台是最新款的,我早就想买一台了,也仔细研究了应该买哪种型号的。
I read through maybe hundreds of online user reviews. Anyway, it's amazing.
我读了大概几百个在线用户评论。不管怎样,这太神奇了。
W: Really? What could be so special about it? I mean it's just a blender.
女:真的吗?它有什么特别的?我的意思是它只是一个搅拌机。
M: Well, basically, it's just a very good one. It feels heavy and sturdy and well made.
M:嗯,基本上,它就是一个非常好的,感觉很重,很结实,做工很好。
It also has lots of power and can easily cut and crush practically anything.
它还有很大的力量,可以很容易地切割和压碎几乎任何东西。
This way, the soups and juices I make come out really fine and smooth, with no lumpy bits.
这样,我做的汤和果汁就变得非常细腻光滑,没有块头。
W: Um, I see. I have never thought of getting one myself. It sounds like the kind of thing that, for me personally, I would rarely use.
W:嗯,我明白了。我自己从来没有想过要买一个。听起来像是那种对我个人来说,我很少用的东西。
M: I've never had one before, and now that I do. I use it all the time.
M:我以前从来没有过,现在有了,我一直在用它。
I make a fresh fruit juice in the morning, maybe not every morning, but 3 or 4 times a week, and it feels fantastic. It's a really healthy habit.
我早上做一杯新鲜果汁,也许不是每天早上,但每周3、4次,感觉棒极了。这真的是一个很健康的习惯。
W: I can imagine that must feel quite satisfying.
女:我能想象得到,这感觉一定很满足。
I can picture you getting all creative in the kitchen and trying out a multitude of different ingredients, and it's obviously going to be healthier than buying packaged juice from a supermarket.
我可以想象你在厨房里变得很有创意,尝试各种不同的食材,这显然会比从超市里买包装果汁更健康。
M: It's so much healthier. It's not even close. Did you know that store-bought juice is like 10% sugar?
M:它更健康,一点都不近。你知道在商店买的果汁和10%的糖差不多吗?
W: Right, so then you bought it for the health benefits?
W:对,那你买它是为了健康?
M: Mostly yes. Basically, it allows me to have a more varied diet with a far wider assortment of nutrients, because it's not only fruit in my morning juices you see.
M:大部分是的。基本上,它让我的饮食更加多样化,营养成分也更加丰富,因为你看,我早上喝的果汁不仅仅是水果。
I can also throw in vegetables, nuts, yogurts, cereals, anything that tickled my fancy.
我还可以加入蔬菜、坚果、酸奶、谷物,任何让我心动的东西。
Questions 1 to 4 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题1到4是基于你刚才听到的对话。
Question1.What does the man say he did before buying the blender?
男士说他在买搅拌机之前做了什么?
Question2. What does the woman say she has never thought of doing?
女士说她从来没有想过要做什么?
Question3.What does the man say is a really healthy habit?
男士说什么是非常健康的习惯?
Question4.What do we learn about store-bought juice from the conversation?
从对话中我们了解到从商店购买的果汁的什么信息?
二维码
扫码听力原文

更多听力原文

Loading...