2023年12月英语六级听力真题 卷二 对话2

2024-02-20 浏览(487)

Conversation Two
对话二
W: You wanted to see me?
W:你找我?
M: Yes, I'll get straight to the point. Over the past month or so, it has become apparent that your performance has dipped.
M:是的,我就开门见山了。在过去的一个多月里,你的表现明显下滑。
You've been late to work several times these past few weeks, which is very uncharacteristic of you.
在过去的几个星期里,你上班迟到了好几次,这很不像你的作风。
But what really concerns me is your curtailed output. Lately, you seem to be constantly one step behind. What's going on?
但我真正担心的是你们减产。最近,你似乎总是慢半拍。出什么事了?
W: I'm sorry. I'm going through some unfortunate family issues at the moment.
W:不好意思。我现在正经历一些不幸的家庭问题。
It's a personal matter, so if you don't mind, I much prefer we don't get into it.
这是私人问题,所以如果你不介意的话,我希望我们不要谈这个。
Nevertheless, I expect it to have all blown over in another month or so.
尽管如此,我希望再过一个月左右,这一切都会烟消云散。
M: Do you need some time off?
M:你需要休息一段时间吗?
W: Actually, yes. Would it be possible to take the next two Mondays off? I was deliberating whether I should ask for this, but now that we're here...
W:事实上,是的。下两个星期一可以请假吗?我在考虑我是否应该提出这个要求,但现在我们在这里...
M: Sure thing. But if you needed some leave, why didn't you ask for it earlier?
M:当然可以。但如果你需要请假,为什么不早点申请?
W: I'm not sure why. I guess I kind of felt bad asking for it.
W:我不确定为什么。我想我有点过意不去。
M: You shouldn't feel bad asking for leave, especially if you need it.
M:你不应该觉得请假不好,尤其是你需要请假的时候。
W: I know. You're right. I'm sorry.
W:我知道。你说得对。我很抱歉。
M: Look, you've been with us almost five years and I personally really value your proficiency at your job.
M:听着,你在我们公司已经快五年了,我个人非常看重你对工作的熟练程度。
It makes my job far easier. In addition, I can assure you that management as a whole also holds you in high regard.
这让我的工作轻松多了。另外,我可以向你保证,整个管理部门对你也很器重。
W: Thank you.
W:谢谢你。
M: What I need is for you to be back at your 100%. Are you sure taking two Mondays off will suffice?
M:我需要的是你回到你的100%。你确定休息两个星期一就够了吗?
W: It'll be enough. I'm sure of it.
W:这就够了。我很确定。
M: Okay, good. So this is what we're going to do. You will take those days off, and I expect that you will gradually come back to your usual self.
M:好,很好。所以我们要这么做。你会在这几天休息,我希望你会逐渐恢复到平常的自己。
Then in two months' time, we will catch up again to see how you are faring.
然后在两个月的时间,我们将再次赶上,看看你的进展如何。
W: Sounds good. Thank you for your understanding.
W:听起来不错。谢谢您的理解。
Questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题5到8是基于你刚才听到的对话。
Question5. What do we learn about the woman from the man's description?
根据男士所述,我们了解到女士的什么信息?
Question6. What does the woman say she's experiencing at the moment?
女士说她目前正在经历什么
Question7. What does the man say makes his job far easier?
男 士说是什么让他的工作轻松多 了
Question8. What agreement have the speakers reached by the end of the conversation?
对话末尾,对话双方达成了什么约定?
二维码
扫码听力原文

更多听力原文

Loading...