M: Good morning. Can I help you?
M:早上好。有什么可以帮您?
W: Yes, I've got a reservation. My name is Hillary Langley.
W:是的,我有预订。我的名字是希拉里·兰利。
M: Just a moment, please. How do you spell your last name?
M:请稍等。您的姓怎么拼写?
W: L-A-N-G-L-E-Y. Langley.
W:L-A-N-G-L-E-Y。兰利。
M: Well, I'm sorry,but we don't seem to have a reservation for you.
M:嗯,很抱歉,但我们这里似乎没有您的预订记录。
W: There must be some mistake. I'm attending a conference in the city, and my secretary told me that the conference organizer made the reservation for me.
W:肯定是哪里弄错了。我来市里参加一个会议,我的秘书告诉我会议组织者帮我预订了房间。
M: I see. No, I'm sorry. You are not booked in here.
M:明白了。不,很抱歉。您没有预订在这里。
W: Well, but can you find me a single room anyway?
W:好吧,但你能无论如何给我找一间单人房吗?
M:I'm afraid there's nothing available at the moment.
M:恐怕目前没有空房了。
W: Look, I really need a room here. Can I talk to your manager?
W:听着,我真的需要在这里住一晚。我能和你们经理谈谈吗?
M: The manager is away on business, but, well, I may be able to help you if you could wait and prepare to check in after two in the afternoon.We'll have some rooms at that time.
M:经理出差了。不过,嗯,如果您能等到下午两点之后再来办理入住,我或许能帮您安排。那时我们会有一些空房。
W: That'd be very nice. Very kind of you. Could you give me a call when you have a room available? I'll just wander around and have some coffee.
W:那太好了。你真是太好了。有空房的时候能给我打个电话吗?我就去附近转转喝点咖啡。
M: Certainly. Would you please give me your phone number?
M:当然可以。请把您的电话号码给我好吗?
W: Sure. Here's my card. Thanks.
W:当然。这是我的名片。谢谢。
扫码听力原文