W: What are all these boxes for?
W:这些箱子都是干什么用的?
M: I'm looking for a new apartment.
M:我在找新公寓。
M: Well, just for a change. And the rent is too high.
M:嗯,就是想换换环境。而且房租也太高了。
W: Wow. Jennifer got her new book published last month. I learned it from the morning paper today.
W:哇,詹妮弗上个月出版了她的新书。我是今天早上看报纸才知道的。
M: Yes, I know. It's based on her teaching experience in Africa last year.
M:是的,我知道。那本书是基于她去年在非洲的教学经历写的。
W: Jim, have you seen Bob?
W:吉姆,你看见鲍勃了吗?
M: Not since he left my office an hour ago. Why?
M:他一小时前离开我办公室后就没见过了。怎么了?
W: He is supposed to be at the airport now to pick up Mr. Andreson. But he is nowhere to be found.
W:他现在应该去机场接安德森先生了。但到处都找不到他。
W: Slow down a bit, John. Keep it under 65. We don't want to be pulled over by the police.
W:开慢点,约翰。保持在65(英里)以下。我们可不想被警察拦下来。
M: Okay. I just wanted to get to the service station sooner. I'm kind of hungry.
M:好的。我只是想早点到服务站。我有点饿了。
W: I found the gas bill in the mailbox.
W:我在邮箱里找到了煤气账单。
M: How much is it?
M:多少钱?
W: About a hundred and fifty. Oh, it was due last Friday.
W:大约一百五十(美元)。哦,上周五是最后付款日。
M: Don't worry. I'll take care of it tomorrow.
M:别担心。我明天会处理。
扫码听力原文