人教版英语选修第二册 unit 3 Listening and Speaking

2026-07-25 浏览(1)

Paul: I’m glad you could join me for dinner, Lin Tao.
保罗:林涛,很高兴你能来和我共进晚餐。
Lin Tao: Thanks for inviting me. Wow, this menu has so many items on it, I don’t know what to order!
林涛:谢谢你邀请我。哇,菜单上菜品这么多,我都不知道点什么好了!
Paul: I suggest the steak.
保罗:我推荐牛排。
Lin Tao: Oh, I see it right here. That sounds good. I’ll take it.
林涛:哦,我在这儿看到了。听起来不错,我就点这个。
Paul: Waitress!
保罗:服务员!
Waitress: Hello. Are you ready to order?
服务员:您好,准备好点餐了吗?
Paul: Yes, we’ll both have steaks.
保罗:好了,我们两份牛排。
Waitress: And how would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
服务员:请问牛排想要几分熟?一分熟、五分熟还是全熟?
Paul: Rare.
保罗:一分熟。
Waitress: And would you like fries or a baked potato with that?
服务员:配菜想要薯条还是烤土豆?
Paul: Baked potato.
保罗:烤土豆。
Waitress: And soup of the day or salad?
服务员:要今日例汤还是沙拉?
Paul: What’s the soup of the day?
保罗:今日例汤是什么?
Waitress: It’s French onion soup.
服务员:法式洋葱汤。
Paul: I think I’ll have the seafood salad, then.
保罗:那我换成海鲜沙拉。
Waitress: And your salad dressing?
服务员:沙拉要什么酱汁?
Paul: Do you have Thousand Island?
保罗:有千岛酱吗?
Waitress: Yes.
服务员:有的。
Paul: I’ll have that then.
保罗:那就千岛酱。
Waitress: And what would you like to drink?
服务员:请问想喝点什么?
Paul: I’ll have an iced tea.
保罗:一杯冰茶。
Waitress: And you, sir? How would you like your steak?
服务员:先生,您呢?您的牛排想要几分熟?
Lin Tao: Oh, it’s all too much! I’ll just take whatever he’s having.
林涛:噢,选择太多了!他点什么我就跟着点什么。
Waitress: All right. I’ll have your order right up.
服务员:好的,马上为您上菜。
Lin Tao: What did she ask you in the beginning about your steak?
林涛:她一开始问你的牛排什么意思?
Paul: Oh, she asked if I wanted it rare, medium, or well-done.
保罗:她问我想要一分熟、五分熟还是全熟的牛排。
Lin Tao: What on earth does that mean?
林涛:这到底是什么意思?
Paul: Rare means that the steak is really red inside. Medium means that it’s pink. Well-done isn’t pink at all.
保罗:一分熟的牛排内部肉质鲜红;五分熟内里呈粉红色;全熟就一点粉色都没有。
Lin Tao: And then all the choices: kind of potato, soup or salad, salad dressing, and then drink. How do people handle all these choices?
林涛:还有一大堆选择:土豆种类、汤还是沙拉、沙拉酱汁,再加上饮品。人们怎么应对这么多选择?
Paul: Well, you get used to it. The beauty of eating out in America is that the food is always made just for you, exactly as you like it.
保罗:习惯就好了。在美国外出就餐的好处就是,食物完全按照你的喜好单独制作。
Lin Tao: That’s so different from China, where everyone shares the same food.
林涛:这和中国差别太大了,在中国大家都是共享一桌菜。
Paul: I know.
保罗:确实。

更多听力原文

Loading...