M: Do I need a card to enter the building?
男士:进这栋楼需要刷卡吗?
W: Yes. You'll get your card this afternoon.
女士:需要。你今天下午就能拿到卡。
Now let me show you around and say hello to everyone.
我先带你熟悉一下环境,和各位同事打个招呼,
And then we'll talk about your job duties.
之后再跟你交代工作内容。
W: Would you like some more roast beef?
女士:要不要再来点烤牛肉?
It's the chef's signature dish.
这是主厨的招牌菜。
M: No, thanks. It's really good. But I can't manage any more.
男士:不用了,谢谢。味道很不错,可我实在吃不下了。
W: Hey, look at this one in the newspaper: fishermen fishing in Lake Victoria in Tanzania.
女士:你快看报纸上这张图片,坦桑尼亚维多利亚湖中的渔民正在捕鱼。
M: Wow, that's awesome. I like the unique atmosphere caught by the photographer.
男士:哇,拍得太棒了。我很喜欢摄影师定格下来的独特意境。
W: It's almost midnight Max. You've got a long drive tomorrow.
女士:马克斯,都快午夜了,你明天还要长途开车呢。
M: Okay. Another fifteen minutes for my travel blog, and I'll be done.
男士:好的。我再花十五分钟写完旅行博客就收手。
W: Hello, Mr. Waterman. This is Sarah Jones. I'm stuck on the highway. There's a serious accident.
女士:您好,沃特曼先生。我是萨拉・琼斯。高速路上发生重大事故,我堵在路上了,
I'm afraid I can't arrive before noon. Could we meet this afternoon?
中午恐怕赶不到,我们能改到下午见面吗?
M: Okay. I'll see my doctor at 1:00 and will be available after 2:00.
男士:可以。我下午一点要看医生,两点之后就有空。