Being an athlete is very fun, painful and exciting.
作为一名运动员是非常有趣、痛苦和激动人心的。
Every time I come to the track, I feel like I'm out of this place.
每次我来到赛道上,我都觉得自己离开了这个地方。
This is Botswana National Stadium.
这是博茨瓦纳国家体育场。
This is where I train.
这是我训练的地方。
When I saw Usain Bolt running in 2012 London Olympics, I was amazed.
当我看到乌塞恩·博尔特参加2012年伦敦奥运会时,我感到惊讶。
Just watching him run got me motivated.
看着他跑步让我有了动力。
I quit being a chess player and started to run.
我不再下象棋了,开始跑步。
I went to the 2016 Olympics and went to the finals at the age of 18.
我在18岁时参加了2016年奥运会,并参加了决赛。
And wow, I finished 5th.
哇,我得了第五名。
It was a dream come true to me, but I still wanted more.
这对我来说是梦想成真,但我仍然想要更多。
The training is super hard, but the hardest part for me is that I got an injury, an injury which may take me out for years.
训练是非常艰苦的,但对我来说最困难的部分是我受伤了,这可能会让我缺席很多年。
For a period of time, as a young athlete, I didn't know what to do.
有一段时间,作为一名年轻的运动员,我不知道该怎么办。
But now, I'm back on the track.
但现在,我又回到了轨道上。
I really want to be there at the Olympics and do what I did before.
我真的很想参加奥运会,做我以前做过的事。
Do much, much greater.
做得更多、更多。
I don't care about the gold.
我不在乎金子。
I don't care about the silver.
我不在乎银子。
I want to do my best, you know, take everything and show it to the world.
我想尽我最大的努力,你知道,把一切都拿出来,展示给全世界。
扫码听力原文