W: Hey, Steven! I heard you are going to Paris as an exchange student, but you don't seem excited.
W: 嘿,史蒂文!我听说你要作为交换生去巴黎,但你看起来并不兴奋。
M: The school doesn't have an on-campus dormitory for exchange students. I'm thinking of renting an apartment.
M: 学校没有交换生的校内宿舍。我想租一套公寓。
M: But the places close to campus are expensive, and the affordable ones are too far.
M: 但靠近校园的地方很昂贵,而负担得起的地方太远了。
W: Can't you take buses?
W: 你不能坐公共汽车吗?
M: Sometimes I have to stay on campus late for tons of laboratory work and assignments after buses stop running.
M: 有时,我不得不在校车停止运行后,在校园里做大量的实验室工作和作业。
W: Hmm… That's a point for being close to campus. Why not find a home stay family?
W: 嗯……这是靠近校园的一点。为什么不找一个寄宿家庭?
M: You mean living with a local family?
M: 你是说和当地家庭一起生活?
W: Yeah, you get your meals as well.
W: 是的,你也有饭吃。
M: But the problem is my schedule. I might not be able to have dinner at usual time.
M: 但问题是我的日程安排。我可能无法在平时吃晚饭。
And I may wake people up when I come back late.
当我回来晚了,我可能会叫醒人们。
M: Now my only hope is to find a roommate. Together, we can afford a place close enough to the school.
M: 现在我唯一的希望是找到一个室友。我们可以一起买一个离学校足够近的地方。
W: But you may have different schedules. You could wake up your roommate as well.
W: 但你可能有不同的时间表。你也可以叫醒你的室友。
M: I hope I can find one among my classmates. So we share the same schedule, and he might even give me a ride if he could drive.
M: 我希望我能在我的同学中找到一个。所以我们有相同的时间表,如果他能开车的话,他甚至可以载我一程。
Questions: 17. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
问题:17.演讲者主要谈论什么?
18. According to the man, why does he have to live outside the campus?
18.根据该男子的说法,为什么他必须住在校园外?
19. What does the man expect his life to be like in Paris?
19.这个人期望自己在巴黎的生活是什么样的?
20. Why does the man want to choose a classmate as his roommate?
20.为什么这个男人想选择一个同学作为他的室友?
扫码听力原文