1. M: I'm baking cupcakes, but I've run out of sugar. Would you please spare me a spoonful?
男:我在烤纸杯蛋糕,但我的糖用完了。请你给我一勺好吗?
W: Sure, I'll fetch you a packet.
W: 当然,我给你拿一包。
Q: What will the woman offer to the man?
Q: 女人会给男人什么?
2. W: Haven't seen the dog for two days. I don't know if anything terrible has happened to it.
女:有两天没看到狗了。我不知道它是否发生了什么可怕的事情。
M: We'd better prepare for the worst.
M: 我们最好做最坏的打算。
Q: How does the woman most probably feel?
Q: 女人最可能的感觉是什么?
3. M: Can you recommend something that a schoolboy of seven or eight will really like?
男:你能推荐一个七岁或八岁的男生会喜欢的东西吗?
W: I'd suggest this toy train, sir. This new brand is popular these days.
W: 先生,我建议您买这辆玩具火车。这个新品牌最近很受欢迎。
Q: What is the man most probably doing?
Q: 这个人最可能在做什么?
4. M: I put my notebook on the bench a while ago, but now it's gone.
男:我刚才把笔记本放在长凳上了,但现在不见了。
W: Well, you should have kept an eye on it.
W: 嗯,你应该留意一下。
Q: What does the man imply about the woman?
Q: 男人对女人意味着什么?
5. W: As you can see from the city map, the gallery is too far away from here. We don't have enough time to go there.
女:正如你从城市地图上看到的,画廊离这里太远了。我们没有足够的时间去那里。
M: How about the Memorial Hall nearby? I heard it's breathtaking.
M: 附近的纪念馆怎么样?我听说这里非常精彩。
Q: What are the speakers mainly talking about?
Q: 说话者主要在谈论什么?
6. M: Linda, you'll have your chess game tomorrow. You'd better stay at home to do more practice.
男:琳达,你明天有下棋比赛。你最好呆在家里多练习。
W: Dad, it was yesterday.
W: 爸爸,是昨天。
Q: What do we learn about Linda from the conversation?
Q: 我们从对话中了解到琳达的什么?
7. W: Charles, what do you think of the stage play?
查尔斯,你觉得舞台剧怎么样?
M: The storyline fascinates me a lot, yet the lighting and setting still need improving, let alone the music.
M: 故事情节让我着迷,但灯光和背景仍需改进,更不用说音乐了。
Q: Which aspect of the stage play does the man like?
Q: 这个男人喜欢舞台剧的哪个方面?
8. M: The flower show in the forest park closes today. Do you want to join me for the last chance?
男:森林公园的花展今天结束。你想加入我最后一次机会吗?
W: Good idea. Um, the movie can wait.
W: 好主意。嗯,电影可以等一下。
Q: Where is the woman most probably going?
Q: 那个女人最可能去哪里?
9. W: I can't get on well with my roommate, Kate. She's so weird.
女:我和室友凯特相处得不好。她太奇怪了。
M: Well, she's just different. After all, diversity is a fact of life.
M: 她只是与众不同。毕竟,多样性是生活的一个事实。
Q: What does the man imply?
Q: 这个男人意味着什么?
10. M: I'm going to Beijing next week, but I haven't found a hotel within my budget.
男:我下周要去北京,但我在预算内还没有找到一家酒店。
W: Why bother? My parents can put you up for a couple of days.
W: 为什么要麻烦?我父母可以让你住几天。
Q: What does the woman mean?
Q: 这个女人是什么意思?
扫码听力原文