M: Sally, are you busy now? I need some help.
男士:萨莉,你现在忙吗?我需要你搭把手。
W: Sure, Henry, what can I do?
女士:没问题,亨利,要我做什么?
M: I broke Sophia’s toy house yesterday. I need to rebuild it for her.
男士:我昨天把索菲娅的玩具小房子弄坏了,得重新给她修好。
W: Does she know?
女士:她知道这件事了?
M: Yeah, she was really upset. I told her I’d finish rebuilding it before she gets back from school. I’m not sure I can get it done in just two hours.
男士:知道了,她特别难过。我答应她放学回家之前修好,可我不确定两小时能不能做完。
W: Don’t worry, honey, just putting together some wood pieces shouldn’t be that difficult.
女士:别担心,亲爱的,只是拼装几块木板而已,没那么难。
M: It’s more complicated than that. We need to put in all those windows and doors too.
男士:没那么简单,还要把所有小门窗都装上去。
W: Why don’t we just build a simpler one without those small parts?
女士:要不咱们做个简易版的,省去这些小零件?
M: No, we can’t. I’ve promised Sophia a toy house just like the old one.
男士:不行,我答应过索菲娅,要复原成原来一模一样的小房子。
W: Well, you’re right, but it will take us forever to build it. Maybe we should find Sophia’s grandpa to help us.
女士:你说得对,但咱们俩拼装起来要耗太久了,或许可以叫索菲娅的爷爷来帮忙。