W: How was your interview, Bob?
女士:鲍勃,面试结果怎么样?
M: It was bad. I didn’t get the job.
男士:不太顺利,我没拿到这份工作。
W: Oh, no. I’m sorry to hear that.
女士:哎呀,听到这个消息太遗憾了。
M: You know what, I think I’ve changed my mind. I want to try something different. Maybe I don’t have to work for someone else. I might start my own business.
男士:其实我反倒改变主意了,想换条路试试。或许我不必给别人打工,可以自己创业。
W: Oh? What kind of business?
女士:是吗?打算做哪一行?
M: What about opening a small restaurant?
男士:开一家小餐馆怎么样?
W: Well, but are you prepared both mentally and financially?
女士:想法不错,但你心理和资金上都做好准备了吗?
M: I can start from what I have and I think I’m ready to do it.
男士:我可以利用手头现有的资源起步,我已经准备好了。
W: It’s easier said than done, Bob. You should give it more thought.
女士:鲍勃,说起来容易做起来难,你再多斟酌斟酌。
M: Understood. I’ll choose a good location for my restaurant and I’ll do some careful research to get off to a solid start.
男士:我明白。我会选个好店面位置,做好详尽调研,稳扎稳打起步。