2026年6月英语六级听力真题 卷二 对话2

2026-08-01 浏览(126)

Conversation Two
对话2
W: Hey there, Paul! How's it going?
女:嘿,保罗!最近怎么样?
M: Hi, Suzanne. Just keeping busy with the usual stuff, filling prescriptions, talking to patients about their medications, that kind of thing. How about you?
男:嗨,苏珊娜。日常琐事忙个不停,配药、和患者沟通用药事宜,诸如此类。你呢?
W: Same here, although I did have an interesting case come in this morning.
女:我也差不多,不过今早接诊了一例有意思的病例。
A patient came in inquiring about a medication that had a potential interaction with another medication she was already taking.
一位患者前来咨询,有一种药物可能会和她正在服用的另一种药物发生相互作用。
M: Oh, that's always tricky. What did you do?
男:哦,这种情况向来很棘手。你是怎么处理的?
W: I explained the issue to her as best I could and recommended she double-check with her doctor.
女:我尽可能向她讲明了风险,并建议她再去找主治医生确认。
And you know what? She actually followed my advice and the doctor ended up switching the patient’s medication.
你猜怎么着?她真听从了我的建议,最后医生给她更换了用药。
M: Ah, that's great. You must feel quite accomplished.
男:哇,太棒了。你肯定很有成就感。
W: Totally. These moments are the highlights of my routine work, employing my pharmaceutical expertise to the benefit of people's health and well-being.
女:可不是嘛。这类时刻就是我日常工作里的高光瞬间,运用药学专业知识守护人们的健康。
M: I fully agree. Unfortunately, the opposite is true when the patient is too stubborn and they refuse to listen to us.
男:我完全认同。可遗憾的是,遇上性格固执、不肯听从劝告的患者,结局就截然相反了。
W: So true. In other developments, we've had a lot of people coming in to get their flu shots, which is always good to see.
女:确实如此。另外,最近有很多人来接种流感疫苗,这是件好事。
M: Good, good. I've been working on a new medication therapy management program for our patients with chronic conditions.
男:挺好的。我一直在为慢性病患者研发一套全新的药物治疗管理方案,
It helps patients manage their medications more effectively.
帮助患者更科学地管理用药。
W: That sounds interesting.
女:听起来很不错。
M: We review all of their medications and make sure that they're taking them as prescribed.
男:我们核查患者所有用药,确保他们遵医嘱服药
We also look for any potential drug interactions or side effects.
他们同时排查潜在的药物相互作用与副作用。
Patient response has so far been very positive. Some have reported seeing improvements in their health, which is really rewarding to see.
目前患者反馈都很好,不少人表示身体状况有所好转,看到这些真的很有成就感。
W: That's great to hear. Do you use text message reminders?
女:听着真不错。你们会发短信提醒患者服药吗?
M: Yes, absolutely.
男:当然会。
W: It's a great idea. Medication non-adherence is a big problem, especially for older patients.
女:这个办法很好。不按时遵医嘱服药是一大难题,老年患者身上这个问题尤为突出。
M: We're still in the early stages of the program, but I'm hopeful that it will make a real difference for our patients.
男:这套方案目前还处于初期推行阶段,但我相信它一定能切实帮助到患者。
Questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题5至8基于你刚刚听到的对话。
Question 5. What do we learn about the speakers?
关于两位说话者,我们能了解到什么?
Question 6. What does the woman say about an interesting case she had?
女士说起她遇到的这个特殊病例,都说了些什么?
Question 7. What does the man say he has been working on?
男士说他一直在做什么工作?
Question 8. What is a big problem, especially for older patients, according to the woman?
根据女士的说法,尤其对于老年患者而言,什么是一大难题?
二维码
扫码查看听力音频

更多听力原文

Loading...