W: People are increasingly concerned about online security.
女:人们越来越关注网络安全了。
And many experts are now offering advice on how to use smartphones safely.
现在很多专家都在给出安全使用智能手机的建议。
W: Let me ask you first. How long have you kept your phone on so far?
女:我先问问你。到目前为止,你的手机多久没关机了?
M: For over a year now. It's not that I'm addicted to it or have important calls, but I need the alarm to wake me up every morning.
男:已经一年多了。倒不是我沉迷手机或者有重要电话要接,而是我每天早上都需要闹钟叫醒自己。
W: Yeah, but that's where the risk is.
女:是啊,但风险就出在这儿。
W: According to experts, we should switch our phones off and on once a day as a security measure.
女:专家表示,作为一项安全措施,我们应该每天把手机开关机一次。
W: It helps close the applications running in the background and stop data collection processes we're not aware of.
女:这样做有助于关闭后台运行的应用程序,还能终止那些我们不知情的数据收集进程。
M: Sounds reasonable. Do we switch the phone off and switch it back on immediately?
男:听起来挺有道理的。我们是关机之后马上就开机吗?
W: Well, better wait for a few minutes.
女:嗯,最好等几分钟再开机。
M: When do you usually do that?
男:你一般什么时候做这件事呀?
W: I do it every night before going to bed.
女:我每晚睡觉前都会这么做。
扫码听力原文