2022年英语专业四级听力真题 对话1

2023-04-08 浏览(80)

Conversation one
对话一
Questions 1 to 5 are based on conversation One
问题1至5基于对话1
W: Hi,Tim. Are you playing on your smartphone again?
W:嗨,蒂姆。你又在玩智能手机了吗?
M:Yeah.sorry,Sharon. Just doing something on my smartphone.
M:是的,对不起,莎伦。只是在我的智能手机上做点什么。
W: I can see that. But are you waiting for a call?
W:我看得出来。但是你在等电话吗?
M: No.I just carry it with me at all times. Where I go, the phone goes. No phone, no me.
M:没有。我只是一直带着它。我走到哪里,电话就到哪里。没有电话,没有我。
W: OK, but why do you need your phone so much?
W:好的,但是你为什么这么需要手机?
M:Why? What if I need to go somewhere? How will I find my way? What about the weather? Will it rain today? I need to know these things.
M:为什么?如果我需要去某个地方怎么办?我将如何找到自己的路?天气怎么样?今天会下雨吗?我需要知道这些事情。
W:Why don't you just look up in the sky and see if it is cloudy?
W:你为什么不抬头看看天空,看看是不是多云呢?
M:Look up to see if it is going to rain?I have an app, and my app tells me the weather. And this one does all the maths I need. And here's one for translations.
M:抬头看看会不会下雨?我有一个应用程序,我的应用程序会告诉我天气。这个可以完成我需要的所有数学运算。这是一个用于翻译的。
W: OK,I get the point. Your smartphone is just like a mini-computer.
W:好的,我明白了。您的智能手机就像一台迷你电脑。
M: Exactly. But I need my computer as well.I rely on my smartphone when I am out, but in dormitory, I use my computer more often.
M:没错。但是我也需要我的电脑。我出去的时候依赖我的智能手机,但在宿舍里,我更经常地使用我的电脑。
W:I can see you are very excited about computers, but do you know when the first commercial desktop computer was produced?
W:我看得出你对电脑很感兴趣,但是你知道第一台商用台式电脑是什么时候生产出来的吗?
M: Yes, it was produced by an Italian company and presented at an event in New York in 1965.
M:是的,它是由一家意大利公司生产的,并于 1965 年在纽约的一次活动中展出。
W: And since then, our life has been changed dramatically by computers.
W:从那时起,我们的生活就因计算机而发生了翻天覆地的变化。
M: Yes, I can hardly imagine my life without computers.
M:是的,我很难想象没有电脑的生活。
W: But I’ve read a book which says computers might cause problems.
W:但是我读过一本书说电脑可能会出问题。
M: Problems? Yes, they cause problems when they crash.
M:问题?是的,它们在崩溃时会引起问题。
W:In his book The Glass Cage,Nicholas Carr,the writer of the book says,if we over-rely on computers, we'll lose something.
W:作者尼古拉斯·卡尔在他的《玻璃笼》一书中说,如果我们过度依赖电脑,我们就会失去一些东西。
M: But what is it?According to him, using computers means that we are losing skills.
M:但那是什么?据他说,使用计算机意味着我们正在失去技能。
He also talks about the loss of talent. He says that relying on computers means our talent is fading because we don’t use it anymore.
他还谈到了人才的流失。他说,依赖计算机意味着我们的才能正在衰退,因为我们不再使用它了。
And he goes even further and says, we're losing some of the things hat make us human, like empathy, the ability to imagine and understand what other people might be feeling.
他更进一步说,我们正在失去一些让我们成为人类的东西,比如同理心,想象和理解其他人可能感受的能力。
M: So, do you agree with him?
M:那么,你同意他的看法吗?
W:I think he’s got a point actually. It’s like the friendships we make on social media.
W:我认为他说得有道理。这就像我们在社交媒体上建立的友谊。
It is nice to get to know new people in different countries, but we have to remember that it's important to talk to people face-to-face, too.
在不同国家结识新朋友固然好,但我们必须记住,与人面对面交谈也很重要。
M: Good idea. I'll try not to rely so much on digital technology.
M:好主意。我会尽量不那么依赖数字技术。
Computers are here to stay and they’ll become more sophisticated, but we have to remember they are just tools.
计算机将继续存在,并且会变得更加复杂,但我们必须记住它们只是工具。
W: Yes, I can't agree more.
W:是的,我完全同意。
Questions 1 to 5 are based on conversation One
问题1至5基于对话1
Question1.Why does the man carry his smartphone everywhere?
问题1.为什么男人到处都带着他的智能手机?
Question2.What does the man think of his smartphone and computer?
问题2.这个人觉得他的智能手机和电脑怎么样?
Question3.According to the woman, what is the simplest way to know about the weather?
问题3.根据这位女士的说法,了解天气最简单的方法是什么?
Question4.What does Nicholas Carr say about computers?
问题4. Nicholas Carr 对计算机有什么看法?
Question5. What does the woman think of the book The Glass Cage?
问题5. 这位女士如何看待《玻璃笼》这本书?
二维码
扫码听力原文

更多听力原文

Loading...