W: The metro was absolutely terrible this morning.
W: 今天早上地铁非常糟糕。
M: Oh, was there a delay?
M: 哦,有没有延误?
W: No, but the train was so packed that I could barely move, and it was difficult to breathe too.
W: 没有,但火车太拥挤了,我几乎无法动弹,呼吸也很困难。
At every station, more people squeezed in and I got pushed further and further inside.
在每一个车站,都有更多的人挤进来,我在里面被推得越来越远。
When I got to my station, I could hardly get out.
当我到达车站时,我几乎无法下车。
Once I did get out, I was totally exhausted.
我一出去,就筋疲力尽了。
M: That sounds like a nightmare. Why didn't you take the bus?
M: 这听起来像一场噩梦。你为什么不坐公共汽车?
W: The bus takes twice as long and it's just as crowded.
W: 这辆公共汽车要花两倍的时间,而且同样拥挤。
M: Well, what's the alternative? Haven't you got a car?
M: 那么,还有什么选择呢?你没有车吗?
W: I've got a driver's license, but that's all.
W: 我有驾照,但仅此而已。
I'm saving up to buy something reasonably small and cute, but it's still a bit expensive for me, and it'll take a while before I have enough money.
我正在攒钱买一些小而可爱的东西,但对我来说还是有点贵,我需要一段时间才能有足够的钱。
M: Have you thought about getting an electric motorbike?
M: 你想过买一辆电动摩托车吗?
W: I consider that for maybe a minute.
W: 我考虑了一下。
But honestly, I've just seen too many horrible accidents involving those dangerous monsters.
但老实说,我刚刚看到了太多涉及这些危险怪物的可怕事故。
M: What about those popular shared bikes? You could register to use one.
M: 那些流行的共享单车呢?你可以注册使用一个。
W: Yeah, that's a possibility.
W: 是的,这是可能的。
There are always several of those bikes out in front of our apartment complex.
在我们的公寓大楼前面总是有几辆这样的自行车。
M: Or you could just walk to work.
M: 或者你可以走路去上班。
W: Well, it's five kilometers from home to the office.
W: 嗯,从家到办公室有五公里。
But you've given me a thought.
但你给了我一个想法。
I could take a change of clothes and jog to work.
我可以换件衣服,慢跑去上班。
But at this time of year, the air pollution is a real problem.
但在每年的这个时候,空气污染是一个真正的问题。
M: Oh, yeah. I didn't think of that.
M: 哦,是的。我没想到。
You take a taxi if you really have to.
如果真的有必要,你可以坐出租车。
W: Well, that's an expensive way to get to work.
W: 嗯,这是一种昂贵的工作方式。
M: Not if you use a ride sharing app.
M: 如果你使用乘车共享应用程序,则不会。
W: Good idea. I'll download one immediately. Thank you.
W: 好主意。我马上下载一个。非常感谢。
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
问题12至15基于您刚才听到的对话。
Q12. What does the woman say about her subway ride?
问题12:这位女士对自己乘坐地铁的经历有什么看法?
Q13. Why hasn't the woman got her own car?
问题13.为什么这个女人没有自己的车?
Q14. What does the woman say about electric motorbikes?
问题14.这位女士对电动摩托车有什么看法?
Q15. How was the woman going to get to work?
问题15:这个女人是怎么去上班的?
扫码听力原文