M: Excuse me, I just arrived on the flight from Melbourne, and my suitcase is missing.
男: 打扰一下,我刚从墨尔本飞过来,我的行李箱丢了。
W: We're very sorry, sir. Could you put down your information in this form?
女: 非常抱歉,先生。您能在这张表上填写一下您的信息吗?
We'll do everything we can to find your suitcase.
我们会尽一切努力帮您找到行李箱。
M: Have you talked over your future plan with your parents, Sarah?
男: 萨拉,你和父母商量过你未来的计划了吗?
W: Well, my parents would like me to do my master's after graduation, but I'm thinking of volunteering as a social worker for a year.
女: 嗯,我父母希望我毕业后继续读硕士,但我正在考虑先做一年社工志愿者。
W: We really need to move, Steve. So many cars go by every day, and no sun comes through the windows.
女: 我们真的需要搬家了,史蒂夫。每天有那么多车经过,而且阳光也照不进窗户。
M: Yeah, this house is kind of old. What do you have in mind?
男: 是啊,这房子有点旧了。你有什么想法?
W: Maybe we should have a look in the suburbs.
女: 也许我们应该去郊区看看。
M: Do you often ski here?
男: 你经常来这里滑雪吗?
W: No, this is my first time.
女: 不,这是我第一次来。
M: So how do you like it so far?
男: 那到目前为止你觉得怎么样?
W: The snow is brilliant. It would be better if there were fewer people.
女: 雪太棒了。要是人少点就更好了。
W: Now we've crossed the Stone Bridge. Turn right again.
女: 现在我们过了石桥。再向右转。
Look, here is the Art Centre. The Grand Theatre is two blocks away.
看,这里是艺术中心。大剧院就在两个街区外。
M: Nearly there. We won't be late then.
男: 快到了。那我们不会迟到了。
扫码听力原文