1.M: Thanks for the wonderful weekend, Kate.
M:谢谢你度过了一个愉快的周末,凯特。
W: That's okay. Bob and I are glad you came to see us.
W:没关系,鲍勃和我很高兴你来看我们。
M: Oh, I have to go in. My flight will take off soon. Do contact me when you're in Sydney.
M:噢,我得进去了。我的航班马上就要起飞了。当你在悉尼时,一定要和我联系。
W: Sure, we will.
W:当然,我们会的。
2.W: Paul, listen to the radio. It's You've Stolen My Heart, one of the songs played at our wedding.
W:保罗,听收音机。《是你偷走了我的心》,是我们婚礼上播放的歌曲之一。
M: Yeah, how beautiful! It's been popular for almost two decades.
M:是啊,多漂亮啊!它已经流行了将近二十年。
3.W: David, forget about Mark. His aunt is in town, so he can't go with us today.
W:大卫,别管马克了。他的姨妈在城里,所以他今天不能和我们一起去。
M: Oh, what a pity! It's the last day of the art show.
M:哦,真可惜!这是艺术展的最后一天。
4.W: How may I help you?
W:我能帮你什么忙吗?
M: I bought a desk and asked for it to be delivered to my house this Friday.
M:我买了一张书桌,要求这个星期五送货到我家。
W: Yes, what’s the problem?
W:是啊,有什么问题吗?
M: I need to have it delivered this Saturday.
M:我需要这个星期六送货。
5.W: Next, please.
W:下一个,谢谢。
M: Oh, hi, I missed my 9 o'clock train to Bed ford. Do I have to buy another ticket?
M:哦,嗨,我错过了9点去贝德福德的火车,我还得再买一张票吗?
W: No. The next train leaves at a quarter to ten at Platform 11.
W:没有。下一班火车十点一刻在11号站台开出。
扫码听力原文