人教版英语选修第二册 unit 1 Using Language Talk

2026-07-24 浏览(1)

Judy: Oh, I’m so sorry that you were ill and couldn’t come with us on our field trip.
朱迪:哎呀,真遗憾你生病了,没能和我们一起实地考察。
How are you feeling now? Better?
你现在感觉怎么样?好些了吗?
Bill: Much better, thanks.
比尔:好多了,谢谢。
But how was it?
那这次考察怎么样?
Judy: Wonderful!
朱迪:太棒了!
I especially liked an area of the museum called Light Games.
我特别喜欢博物馆里名为“光影游戏”的展区。
It was really cool.
那里十分有趣。
They had a hall of mirrors where I could see myself reflected thousands of times!
里面有镜厅,我能看见成千上万个自己的倒影!
Bill: A hall of mirrors can be a lot of fun.
比尔:镜厅一定很有意思。
What else did they have?
还有别的展品吗?
Judy: Well, they had an experiment where we looked at a blue screen for a while.
朱迪:有一个实验,我们先盯着蓝色屏幕看一会儿。
And then suddenly we could see tiny bright lights moving around on it.
接着就能看见微小光点在屏幕上移动。
You’ll never guess what those bright lights were!
你绝对猜不出这些光点是什么!
Bill: Come on, tell me!
比尔:快告诉我!
Judy: They were our own blood cells.
朱迪:它们是我们自身的血细胞。
For some reason, our eyes play tricks on us when we look at a blue screen.
不知为何,盯着蓝色屏幕时眼睛会产生错觉。
And we can see our own blood cells moving around like little lights!
我们能看见血细胞像光点一样游动!
But there was another thing I liked better.
不过还有一样东西我更喜欢。
I stood in front of a white light, and it cast different shadows of me, in every colour of the rainbow!
我站在白光前,投射出色彩如同彩虹的影子!
Bill: Oh, I wish I had been there.
比尔:真希望我当时也在场。
Tell me more!
再多讲讲!
Judy: Well, they had another area for sound.
朱迪:还有一个声学展区。
They had a giant piano keyboard that you could use your feet to play.
那里有巨型钢琴键盘,可以用脚弹奏。
But then, instead of playing the sounds of a piano, it played the voices of classical singers!
但它发出的不是钢琴声,而是古典歌手的歌声!
Then they had a giant dish, and when you spoke into it, it reflected the sound back and made it louder.
还有一个巨大反射盘,对着它说话,声音会反射放大。
You could use it to speak in a whisper to someone 17 metres away.
就算低声说话,17米外的人也能听见。
Bill: It all sounds so cool.
比尔:听上去太酷了。
I wish I could have gone with you.
真希望我当时能和你一同前往。
Judy: I know, but we can go together this weekend.
朱迪:我明白,不过我们这周末可以一起去。
I’d love to go there again!
我很想再去一次!
Bill: That sounds like a great idea!
比尔:这真是个好主意!
二维码
扫码查看听力音频

更多听力原文

Loading...