M: We have to find a parking space. Let’s drive around the block one more time. Did you say the restaurant has no off-street parking at all?
M: 我们得找个停车位。让我们再绕着街区转一圈。你是说这家餐厅没有街边停车场吗?
W: None, I checked it. Look, there is a space.
W: 没有,我查过了。看,这里有一个空间。
M: You have to go now, Judy, or you’ll miss your flight. It’s an hour’s drive to the airport.
M: 朱迪,你现在必须走了,否则你会错过航班的。到机场需要一个小时的车程。
W: I’m leaving. Don’t forget to water my flowers. Just a minute, where is my ticket, Dad?
W: 我要走了。别忘了给我的花浇水。等一下,爸爸,我的票在哪里?
M: Laura, what’s in the mailbox?
M: 劳拉,邮箱里有什么?
W: It’s a thank-you note from our neighbor. They thank us for visiting them last week when the baby was born. They also invite us to have dinner next Friday.
W: 这是邻居寄来的感谢信。他们感谢我们上周在孩子出生时来看望他们。他们还邀请我们下周五吃晚饭。
M: Are they back home now?
M: 他们现在回家了吗?
W: Good afternoon, Paper Museum.
W: 下午好,纸博物馆。
M: Hello, could you tell me your opening hours for Saturday?
M: 你好,你能告诉我星期六的营业时间吗?
W: Yeah, we’re open from 10:00 in the morning to 5:00 in the afternoon.
W: 是的,我们从上午10:00到下午5:00营业。
M: Excuse me. Where is the hotel gym, please?
M: 对不起,请问旅馆的健身房在哪里?
W: It’s on the top floor. You can take the lift over there.
W: 它在顶层。你可以搭那边的电梯。
M: Do I have to pay extra?
M: 我需要额外付费吗?
W: No, sir. You just need to take your room key with you.
W: 不,先生。你只需要带上房间钥匙。
扫码听力原文