Boy: Hello, Peter and Helen. This is my grandpa.
男孩:彼得、海伦,你们好。这是我爷爷。
Peter&Helen: Hello, Mr Fu. Nice to meet you.
彼得和海伦:傅先生,您好。很高兴见到您。
Mr Fu: Nice to meet you, too. Welcome to my house. Let me show you around.
傅先生:我也很高兴见到你们。欢迎来我家做客。我带你们参观一下。
Helen: Thank you. Oh, what's that, Mr Fu? Is that a goose?
海伦:谢谢。傅先生,那是什么?是鹅吗?
Mr Fu: No, it isn't. It's a duck.
傅先生:不,不是鹅。那是鸭子。
Peter:Mr. Fu What are those plants? Are they potato plants?
彼得:傅先生,那些是什么作物?是土豆吗?
Mr. Fu: No, Peter, they aren't.Their carrot plants.
傅先生:不是土豆,彼得。那是胡萝卜。
Peter: What about these plants? Are they tomato plants?
彼得:这些呢?是番茄吗?
Mr. Fu: Yes, they are.
傅先生:是的。
Helen: What kind of tree is this?
海伦:这是什么树?
Mr. Fu: It's an apple tree.
傅先生:是苹果树。
Helen: How many apple trees do you have?
海伦:您有多少棵苹果树?
Mr. Fu: Only two.
傅先生:只有两棵。
Helen: Look at those rabbits. They're cute. How many rabbits do you have?
海伦:看那些兔子,真可爱。您养了多少只兔子?
Mr. Fu: I have twelve rabbits. Eight are white and four are black.
傅先生:有十二只兔子。八只是白色的,四只是黑色的。
扫码查看听力音频