W: Is this bus going to Baxley, sir?
W:先生,这趟公交车是去巴克斯利的吗?
M: No, I'm afraid not. See the yellow taxi on the corner? Turn left there to Madison Street and take Bus No.4.
M:恐怕不是。看见拐角的黄色出租车了吗?在那儿左转到麦迪逊街,然后坐4路公交。
W: All right, thank you!
W:好的,谢谢!
W: So would you folks like some dessert?
W:那么,几位想来点甜点吗?
M: Just bring us the bill, please. We need to get back on the road and continue our journey.
M:请直接给我们账单吧。我们得赶路继续我们的旅程了。
W: Dad, I can't afford that computer, but I think I really need it for my research.
W:爸爸,我买不起那台电脑,但我做研究真的很需要它。
M: Don't worry, Alice. Just pay as much as you can and I'll make up the rest.
M:别担心,爱丽丝。你尽你所能付一部分,剩下的我来补上。
W: Thank you. Then I can place the order.
W:谢谢。那我就可以下单了。
W: Hi, I’m Julie. I'm from the Department of Psychology. What about you?
W:嗨,我是朱莉。我来自心理学系。你呢?
M: I study Biology. I hope you can understand my English. I’m still learning.
M:我学生物学。希望你能听懂我的英语,我还在学习阶段。
W: Well, you speak very clearly.
W:嗯,你说得很清楚。
M: Linda, I need you to help me with my problem.
M:琳达,我需要你帮我解决个问题。
W: What did you do? Gee, you broke Mary's sports watch!
W:你干什么了?天啊,你把玛丽的运动手表弄坏了!
M: Ah, I wish I didn't touch it.
M:唉,我真不该碰它的。
W: Well, don't worry. We'll have it fixed.
W:好了,别担心。我们会找人把它修好的。
扫码听力原文