1. M: Hi Sally! This is Joe.
男:嗨,莎莉!这是乔。
M: We're planning a surprise party for Susanna this Friday. She is retiring this month. Would you like to come?
M: 我们计划在本周五为苏珊娜举办一个惊喜派对。她将于本月退休。你愿意来吗?
W: Sure, count me in.
W: 当然,算上我。
2. W: I think you should try hard to get that job. You should do careful research to prepare for the interview.
女:我认为你应该努力得到那份工作。你应该仔细研究,为面试做准备。
M: Thanks. But I've changed my mind. Why should I go to these job interviews? I'd like to be my own boss.
M: 谢谢。但我改变了主意。我为什么要参加这些面试?我想做我自己的老板。
3. M: Excuse me. I'm sorry that these books were due yesterday
M: 对不起,这些书昨天到期了,我很抱歉
W: That's okay. You know you need to pay a fine for that, right? That's one dollar and fifty cents total.
W: 没关系。你知道你需要为此支付罚款,对吧?总共是一美元五十美分。
W: Can I help you with anything?
W: 我能帮你什么吗?
M: Er… Yes. I'm here to see the flat. I saw your ad about a room for rent.
M: 呃…是的。我是来看看公寓的。我看到你关于出租房间的广告。
W: Oh, you've come to the wrong door. The flat for rent is one floor up.
W: 哦,你来错门了。出租的公寓在一层楼的上面。
5. M: Does your Grandma still live in your hometown?
男:你奶奶还住在你的家乡吗?
W: Yes. She says she can take care of herself though her hearing is going. She loved to have her children go back and stay with her. But she wouldn't come to live with us.
W: 是的。她说,虽然她的听力有所下降,但她能照顾好自己。她喜欢让孩子们回去和她呆在一起。但她不会来和我们住在一起。
M: That's typical of people of her age.
M: 这是她这个年龄的人的典型。
扫码听力原文