人教版英语选修第四册 Unit 1 Reading, Listening, and Acting 2

2026-07-30 浏览(1)

Narrator:The friends meet outside school the next morning.
第二天早上,朋友们在校外碰面。
They all began talking at the same time.
他们所有人同时开始说起话来。
Arnie:Let’s talk one at a time!
我们一个一个说!
What happened to you, Seb?
塞布,你发生什么事了?
Seb:My mum came to wake me up this morning.
今天早上我妈妈过来叫我起床。
She came in but she couldn’t see me!
她走进房间,却看不见我!
It was amazing! Look!
太不可思议了!你看!
Narrator:He puts up his hand and it disappears.
他举起手,手消失不见了。
Laura:Wow! Where’s your hand?
哇!你的手去哪了?
Unless I’m dreaming, you’re invisible!
除非我在做梦,不然你就是隐身了!
Seb:I can’t control it yet.
我还无法控制这种能力。
Before I forget, did you see those men this morning?
趁我还没忘,你们今早看到那些男人了吗?
One of them was delivering mail instead of the postman!
其中一个人在送信,顶替了邮递员!
Laura:I didn’t see anyone, except for a black car, although I couldn’t see inside it.
我没看见任何人,只看见了一辆黑色轿车,不过我看不见车里面。
Arnie:I didn’t see anyone because I woke up late.
我没看见任何人,因为我起晚了。
I ran for the bus, but it was leaving.
我跑着去赶公交车,可公交车正要开走。
So I wished for time to stop and it did!
于是我许愿让时间停下,时间真的停住了!
Everything stopped, but I was moving normally.
万物都静止了,只有我可以正常活动。
I got on the bus and time returned to normal.
我上了公交车,时间又恢复正常。
What’s going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
Laura:I don’t know. A woman cut in front of me in the queue this morning, and furthermore she didn’t apologise!
我不知道。今早有个女士插队到我前面,而且她还拒不道歉!
I got angry, and suddenly everything inside her bag flew out across the floor!
我十分生气,突然间她包里所有东西全都飞出来散落在地上!
I made it move with my mind!
我用意念让东西动了起来!
Arnie:Wow! It must be the meteor.
哇!一定是那颗陨石造成的。
Laura:Oh, I nearly forgot, did you see the news?
噢,我差点忘了,你们看新闻了吗?
It said it is dangerous to go near the meteors.
新闻说靠近陨石很危险。
We should tell someone, otherwise we might get sick.
我们应该告诉别人,不然我们可能会生病。
Seb:Maybe, but that’s beside the point.
或许是吧,但这不是重点。
Above all, we have super powers!
最重要的是,我们拥有超能力了!
Arnie:First of all, we must find out more about the meteor.
首先,我们必须弄清楚更多关于陨石的情况。
Laura:Guys, just to change the subject for a moment … there are those men again!
大伙,先换个话题……那些人又来了!
Quick, let’s go!
快,我们快走!
Narrator:They run around the corner and bump into Dr Evo, the man from the TV report.
他们跑过拐角,撞上了艾沃博士,就是新闻报道里出现过的那个人。
Dr Evo: Hi, I’m Dr Evo. We don’t have much time.
你们好,我是艾沃博士。 我们没有多少时间了。
The meteor changed the structure of your genes, therefore giving you powers.
陨石改变了你们的基因结构,因此赋予了你们超能力。
Those men will take you away unless you come with me!
如果你们不跟我走,那些人就会把你们带走!
Arnie:So, in other words, we are “mutants” now?
所以,换句话说,我们现在是“变种人”了?
Dr Evo: Yes, you are indeed! Now let’s go!
没错,确实如此!我们现在快走!
Laura:But, how can we trust you?
可是,我们凭什么相信你?
Narrator:Dr Evo disappears, reappearing behind the friends.
艾沃博士瞬间消失,又出现在小伙伴们身后。
Dr Evo: See, you can trust me!
看见了吧,你们可以相信我!
Arnie:He’s a mutant, too!
他也是一个变种人!
二维码
扫码查看听力音频

更多听力原文

本文目录
    Loading...